Una solucion tan simple para lidiar con este tipos de politicas y administradores de web servers restrictones...
Sometimes, Method 1 is almost impossible for you due to some reasons. Then Method 2 is a great alternative for you. If your hosting provider tells you that FLV videos are not supported for the hosting package you have purchased, you can Do It Yourself. See the following steps:
- Log in to the back end of your website as administrator via either FTP or HTTP;
- Go to the folder where your FLV video file stays;
- Create a new folder in the same name as your FLV file. If your FLV file is called "myvideo.flv", then name your new folder as "myvideo.flv".
- Rename your FLV file "myvideo.flv" to "index.html" or "index.htm".
- Move your renamed FLV file into the new folder "myvideo.flv".
- Go to the page to load the SWF file, and your "myvideo.flv" will be streaming.
- Easy no?!